Halloween has just passed but we can still make a good use of those leftover pumpkins (if there’s any😉).
This delicious side dish will be a perfect match to any of your preferred roasted meat!
– 1kg pumpkin, cut in pieces
– 1/2 onion, cut in slices
– 1/2 clove of garlic
– 1 tablespoon of Vitabeez Manuka Blend Honey
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of paprika powder
– Sea salt and pepper
1.Preheat oven to 200°C.
2.Combine honey, oil and paprika powder. Pour over pumpkin, onion and garlic.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper
4. Toss all well. Roast for 40 minutes or until tender.
5. Serve and enjoy!